Our client is a leading wealth management firm offering a variety of products to individuals, business owners and families in Canada. They are currently in need of a Management Consultant who will be a trusted Advisor for clients in British Columbia.
This individual will be offered a long-term perspective and unlimited access to training and mentorship as well as great work-life balance. The Management Consultants are self-employed and have the luxury of managing their time independently.
The ideal candidates are Professionals operating in the finance/banking sector who wish to raise their game, leverage a network of local experts, and help Canadians with their investments and financial planning needs!
CFP/PI.Fin certification is mandatory. For those who have not completed it, our client offers an outstanding training program to complete the certification in 4 years, at no cost for the Consultant.
Existing books of business will be highly valued and compensated for with a substantial up-front bonus!
This is a long-term position that offers career advancement opportunities and the chance to substantially increase your annual income.
- Previous experience selling financial products or a strong interest in developing extensive knowledge in wealth management.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields or a combination of education and field experience.
- Experience in developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions.
- Excellent communications, organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking and business acumen.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time wisely.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.