Our client is a busy public practice firm in Port Coquitlam. They are looking for a Manager to work with clients and oversee students and staff. They service a wide range of professional and commercial clients. Professionals such as – medicine, law, architecture, and engineering. Industries including, construction, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and service.
We are looking for individuals with public practice experience who are looking for the next step in their careers.
This is a 100% in-office position—occasional day at home.
– Oversee students and accounting staff
– Review NTR files and some Review Engagements
– Manage the T1 season
– Oversee the preparation of T4’s and T5’s.
– Direct client contact
– Preparation of correspondence
– Potential to be mentored through the in-depth tax program.
– CPA designation
– Able to work in Port Coquitlam.
– Previous public practice experience
– Either currently working as a manager or ready to take the next step.