Our client is a leading Canadian organization offering a wide variety of health and wellness products to Practitioners and Retailers in North America and internationally.
They are currently in need of a Marketing Director who will be responsible for leading, designing, implementing, and managing all marketing tasks within the organization including all marketing staff. This individual will develop a well-defined marketing and brand strategy through informed competitive intelligence and analysis as well as coordinating and overseeing the detailed plan implementation.
This role requires exceptional interpersonal and communications skills in order to be able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to increase sales and company’s market share.
This position will offer extensive career advancement opportunities and the chance to work for a well-established company aiming to expand further and take it to the next level!
- Mentor and manage a team of graphic designers, writers and digital marketing specialists
- Maintain awareness of the upcoming opportunities in the marketplace
- Develop a unified marketing vision including a well-defined brand strategy
- Create a specific, comprehensive plan to implement that vision
- Produce and adhere to a marketing budget
- Oversee packaging of over 100 new items per year and multiple catalog projects
- Develop planogram and POP strategies
- Provide guidance on digital content and web technologies
- Launch new marketing programs and manage social media efforts
- Analyse and report performance of specific campaigns
- Prioritize workloads to maximize impact and return on investment
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing/Communications or similar
- Background in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or packaging or wholesale is a strong asset
- 3+ years of experience leading a marketing team
- Excellent English communications skills both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Business acumen and strategic-thinking
- Previous experience in trade shows and new product launches