Our client is one of the most successful and well-established suppliers of consumer electronics products on an international level. Due to their Vancouver office expansion, they are in need of a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the developing, leading and implementing marketing strategies and campaign plans for all the key product lines they offer in Canada.
This individual will manage cross-functional campaign planning and activation teams to deliver desired business results and will analyze campaign effectiveness to optimize marketing plans, investments, and tactics over time.
This position offers career advancement opportunities and the chance to work in a collaborative environment where the average employee longevity is between 10 and 20 years!
- Develop marketing plans to meet corporate goals and objectives, in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams.
- Work closely with product management, retail marketing, strategic communications, advertising teams to drive implementation of integrated marketing strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Analyst to gather, analyze and share consumer insights that help drive more impactful strategies for the sales and marketing teams.
- Analyze overall marketing program efficiency and effectiveness, develop result action plans, and drive change across marketing teams based on those recommendations.
- Work with the Supervisor to plan the annual Marketing summit.
- Lead the marketing PDCA process including real time adjustments to ongoing plans.
- Work closely with outside PR, marketing, media agencies.
- Measure and report marketing ROI and sales performance against plans. Monitor marketplace for relevant areas of strategic opportunity.
- 8+ years of experience in senior marketing roles requiring a high level of strategy.
- College or University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent combination of education, training, and related business experience.
- Ability to think strategically and strong analytical, communication, organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to proactively solve problems.
- Passion for data-driven planning and decision-making.
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with colleagues, clients and external teams.
- Flexibility and adaptability are key requirements for this role.
- Passion for creativity, innovation and experimentation.