Our client is looking for two enthusiastic and creative Mining Engineering Instructors. One to deliver courses in the Mineral Exploration and Mining Technology diploma program and the Mining and Mineral Resources Engineering degree program. These positions would be great for someone with a strong commitment to teaching and interacting with students, an ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and an interest in developing and delivering quality curriculum to all levels. It’s an exciting opportunity to make an impact on students’ education as they can leave this program with a nationally recognized Diploma of Technology after two years of study.
• Training, developing, and mentoring students, Mining Engineering
• Contribute to delivering a program that covers a broad range of disciplines in mining engineering.
• Participate in continuous program improvement and administration, including outreach and collaborations.
• Develop and deliver quality curriculum to all levels
• Master’s degree in mining engineering, candidates with a graduate degree in a related field and appropriate experience may be considered
• Broad knowledge of mining engineering in North America
• Current Professional Engineer registration in Canada or the U.S.A., or current application for registration in progress
• Demonstrated collaboration, teamwork, and leadership skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable with teaching in a classroom and online environment
• Knowledge of project management, mine methods, mine economics, mine reclamation, and environmental applications