Job Profile: Sales and service office requires individual with office administration experience and strong customer service to support customers on the phone. High level of organization skills to maintain contracts. Strong communication to support customers with issues.
- Placing and processing new orders and following them from start up to installation. Including scheduling, confirming job site readiness, change orders, deficiencies and installation follow up.
- Provide contracts, emailing/mailing and telephone follow ups with all customers regarding the Maintenance program for both Residential customers and Commercial customers.
- Respond and take action to resolve any customer issues regarding service, maintenance or installation issues.
- Review daily service and maintenance work orders and support the service operation including monitoring the service fleet movement
- Maintain monthly stock status and reorder Inventory as required
- Answering phones, data entry, creating and updating spreadsheets, filing, photocopying, creating customer files and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a customer service and office admin role
- The ability to work under pressure during peak times
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Reliable, professional, self-motivated, hardworking team player