Our client is a premium manufacturer & distributor of Power Tool Accessories for professional users across North America. In Canada, they distribute quality products to end-users, hardware stores, and e-commerce platforms (including Amazon).
Due to the company’s expansion, they are adding an Operations and Purchasing Specialist to their Surrey location.
The ideal candidate has minimum 2 years of experience in an Operations, Logistics and Purchasing environment. Diploma is essential whereas knowledge of French or Mandarin will be a plus.
This is a fast-growing organization that offers significant room for growth and career advancement opportunities.
- Support the International Supply Chain & Logistic processes at Norske (within our ERP environment)
- Execute and manage projects as directed by the VP Sales & Operations
- Process weekly Amazon orders and other orders from various e-commerce platform
- Monitor inventory level among 3 warehouses and initiate inventory transfer if there is a need
- Generate purchase orders, communicate with oversea suppliers and forwarders
- Work closely with the Sales/Marketing, Customer Service (CSR), Warehouse and
- Accounting/Inventory Group
- This is a training ground for all aspects of Norske Domestic & International business. This position
- Will grow to a manager role for the right person.
- Diploma (BCIT or Community College) in Supply Chain, Logistics and Operations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience/knowledge in an Operations, Logistics and Purchasing environment
- Experience in Information Analysis and Problem Solving
- Experience in working within a Computer/IT/ERP environment
- Basic understanding of Inventory management
- Self-starter who has a demonstrated ability to take initiative & work independently
- Sense of urgency, passion & strong track record of delivering results on time.
- Team player who is driven, enjoys a challenge and learning new things
- Ability to learn quickly and has excellent interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized and accurate