Our client serves a wide range of industries providing electrical automation and pneumatic solutions. We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join their team. He or she will work as a part of the product team and serve clients throughout Saskatchewan.
- Understand the customer’s operating environment to time current and future solutions.
- Thorough understanding of the company’s product offerings through industry knowledge and training with internal and supplier led programs.
- Investigate new sales opportunities with current customers as well as new accounts.
- Enter salient sales information into the company CRM system.
- Calculate the customer’s ROI to clearly show the value of investing in the company’s solution offerings.
- Compile sales quotations or proposals for customers.
- Work as a member of the team.
- Provide detailed industry knowledge and technical information on pneumatics and electrical automation product areas.
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience in a related technical sales role.
- A related diploma or degree, especially electrical training, is nice to have but not necessary. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Technical knowledge of products related to pneumatics and electrical automation.
- Positive, upbeat attitude.