Our client is a family-owned business in the construction industry that is looking for a Payroll Admin to join the team. This Payroll Admin will be assisting the Senior Payroll employee with the data entry for three companies both union and non-union plus it will involve timesheets, vacation tracking, and more. It is an in-office position with regular office hours.
· Monitors daily timesheets to ensure accuracy of hours.
· On-board and off-boards employees into payroll software as required.
· Produces and enters manual cheques as required.
· Transmits payroll as per deadlines.
· Preparing and signing paystubs before sending them off to job sites.
· Responsible for all the payrolls – 3 companies that make up 200 employees.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience within payroll.
· Advance computer skills in MS Office and Sage is an asset.
· Detail orientated, reliable, and accurate is key for this role.
· Communication skills are essential for this role.