Goldbeck Recruiting are currently partnered with a leading name in Metal Fabrication; specializing in high end architectural details for residential and commercial projects. They are looking for a Production Manager to lead an established team of fabricators, whilst collaborating with the wider business to ensure all projects are managed correctly through the shop.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a substantial role within a growing business, with growth opportunities. My client is looking for candidates who have metal fabrication experience, along with a production management background.
- Ensure all projects managed correctly through shop and that timelines of fabrication process are in place
- Inventory management – making sure all parts are ordered
- Organise who is fabricating on what projects
- Understand full scope of all projects
- Work with the drafting team to understand the scope of project
- Work closely with the installation team so they are aware of the pipeline of work ongoing
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- People management experience
- Previous metal fabricator experience
- Shop foreman/ Production manager experience