Position and Company Profile: Medical franchise company with 5 franchisees locations. Currently expanding the in-office surgical component of their practice. Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for the franchise program. High level of communication, relationship building skills and strong admin to support franchisees.
- Responsible for all day-to-day operation activities in the franchise corporate office.
- Improves processes, develop new services to ensure franchisees are supported in their operations.
- Support, develop and enhance franchise companies’ policies and procedures across different business disciplines.
- Manage relationships with existing franchisees, supporting their development, growth strategies and plans.
- Monitoring Franchisees success and connecting them with resources.
- Work with prospective franchisees and the move through the sales and onboarding process.
- Program administration includes participating in the development of corporate strategic objectives and managing the efficient and effective administration of these initiatives. (eg supply chain program, expansion of franchise into specific markets).
- Liaising with various stakeholder groups – including external stakeholders, such as vendors and supplier and internal stakeholders such as the surgical and clinical training team to further develop existing programs.
- Improving operations by continually monitoring and improving the overall performance of the company’s operations, reducing costs and increasing efficiency. Documenting established policies and procedures
- Management of the onboarding and training programs to support newly acquired franchisees with the onboarding process, bringing them to the training centre to train and coordination of training staff and schedules.
- Financial management and reporting including collection of various revenue streams, including royalty and supplies.
- Support in launching new programs and services. Working with the R&D team for procedures and treatments to bring these new offerings to franchisees. This will include the creation of operations manuals, policies and procedures and documentation of the business platform.
- University degree in Business or Marketing.
- Medical sales management and training experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience within the corporate office of a Franchise business or multi-branch company.
- High level of communication and social skills to build relationships with Franchisees, local staff at corporate head office and external stakeholders.
- Management experience, implementing operational procedures and policies and demonstrating leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners and employees.
- Experience with training teams, onboarding staff and designing materials.
- Creative and innovative in improving processes, reducing costs and increasing efficiencies.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond timely to inquiries and present written and oral briefings.
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues.
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations.