Our client is a residential construction company focused on custom home builds and renovations. We are looking for a Project Manager to join their team, based out of Surrey. This individual will manage 25-50 renovation projects at a time, all in different stages. Our client hopes to attract someone with project management skills from the restoration industry.
- Work closely with team members to create construction budgets, estimates and conceptual designs using the company’s’ database and other systems.
- Manage 25-50 projects at once, all in different stages.
- Finalize construction budgets, scopes of work and specifications into tender packages.
- Solicit, negotiate, and finalize supplier and subtrades quotations.
- Leverage the company database and Microsoft Excel to produce highly accurate work.
- Interpret construction drawings, specifications, and engineering documents.
- Analyze costs and implement control measures.
- 5-10 years of experience in the restoration industry, ideally as a project manager.
- Knowledge of the BC permitting process and codes.
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of construction sequencing and procedures.
- Knowledge of the current construction market including prices.
- Team player.
- Highly organized and dedicated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with client relations.
- Experience with construction software is a major asset.
- Experience with net zero and passive housing is a major asset.