Our client is a dynamic, evidence-based practice offering psychological services (assessment and therapy) is looking for psychologists to join our thriving practice. It is well known in the community with a strong referral network and good relationships with schools and pediatricians.
- Psychoeducational assessments and/or assessments of neurodevelopmental conditions including FASD and autism.
- Private assessments and assessments contracted from health authorities for children with neurodevelopmental disorders (these assessments are completed in the context of a multidisciplinary team).
- Provide therapy addressing anxiety in young children, parenting support, and support of individuals with ASD
- Must be registered of eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of BC.
- A strong background in the assessment of children and adolescents.
- Basic computer literacy and Microsoft programs.
- Excellent and concise communicator who can work independently and diligently.
- A well-organized person who is open to being mentored as well as coaching.