Our Client is a wonderful, people centered, non-profit organization. As Recruiter you will gain HR experience while working on this supportive team.
The Human Resources Recruiter works as a key member of the Human Resources team. You will report directly to the Human Resources Manager and work from the organization’s Administration Centre located in downtown New Westminster. As the successful candidate, you will work collaboratively with your recruitment team to ensure that positions are filled with qualified candidates in a timely and efficient manner. More specifically your role will include the following:
- Generate a wide source of applications by placing advertisements, postings and website information and continually look for ways to source quality candidates
- Actively attending to locations to develop a strong understanding of the needs of the individuals we support ensuring appropriate and qualified candidates are presented
- Recruits, selects, extends offer and successfully places candidates across the organization
- Onboarding of new hires; including gathering of required documentation, data entry, and conducting new hire orientations
- Collates all recruiting data, conducts analysis, and supports recruitment strategy
- Supports broader HR team initiatives and performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years in fast paced recruiting role in medium to large organization
- Non-Profit experience is an asset
- Formal HR education is required. Certificate, diploma or degree.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and proof of ability to make sound judgements and decisions
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple urgent priorities.
- Detail and quality oriented with ability to follow task through from start to finish.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quick, adaptable, flexible tactful and self-motivated
- MS Office
- Commitment to organizations mission, values and philosophy.