Our Client is a wonderful, people centered, non-profit organization. As Recruiter you will gain HR experience while working on this supportive team.
- Determine location-specific recruitment needs and look for innovative, creative ways to fill these needs
- Actively attending to locations to develop a strong understanding of the needs of the individuals we support ensuring appropriate and qualified candidates are presented
- Recruits, selects, extends offer and successfully places candidates across the organization
- Generates a wide source of applications; places advertisements, postings, and website information and continually looks for new ways to source quality candidates
- Develops and maintains post-secondary relationships and conducts community outreach/networking
- Oversees special recruiting projects and events
- Collates all recruiting data, conducts analysis and supports recruitment strategy
- Supports broader HR team initiatives and performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years in fast paced recruiting role within a medium to large organization
- Formal HR education is preferred. Certificate, diploma or degree.
- Customer service focused
- Excellent working knowledge of labour market, Employment Law, BC Employment Standards Act and BC Human Rights Code.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and proof of ability to make sound judgements and decisions
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple urgent priorities.
- Detail and quality oriented with ability to follow task through from start to finish.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quick, adaptable, flexible tactful and self-motivated
- MS Office
- Commitment to organizations mission, values and philosophy.
- Non-profit sector experience a plus.