Our Client is a wonderful, people-centered, non-profit organization. As a Recruiter, you will gain HR experience while working on this supportive team.
- Full scope of Recruitment – posting, sourcing, screening, recruiting, employee referrals, liaising with external parties such as colleges and universities, organizing recruitment fairs to extending offers.
- Communicate with Directors, Manager, Coordinators and Admin Staff to determine recruiting needs.
- Continually look for new ways to source candidates including the use of social media.
- Review incoming applications and coordinate and conduct phone and in-person interviews.
- Ensure hiring Manager has all relevant information for their interviews and that timelines are met.
- Special recruiting projects from government subsidiary, to job fairs.
- Work with Employee Services Advisor when team scheduling changes are implemented that require additional staffing
- Participate on task forces for Accreditation and others as required
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years in a fast-paced recruiting role.
- Formal HR education is preferred. Certificate, diploma or degree.
- Excellent working knowledge of labour market, Employment Law, BC Employment Standards Act and BC Human Rights Code.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and proof of ability to make sound judgements and decisions
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple urgent priorities.
- Detail and quality oriented with ability to follow task through from start to finish.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quick, adaptable, flexible tactful and self-motivated
- MS Office
- Commitment to organizations mission, values and philosophy.
- Non-profit sector experience a plus.