For over 20 years Goldbeck Recruiting has been one of Western Canada’s leading professional recruitment firms placing professionals and management in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Construction, Human Resources, Accounting and Finance positions. We have recruited senior candidates for positions across Canada, the USA, Europe, Asia and Latin America. Our recruiters are among the best in the business filling unique and difficult positions for demanding clients.
We are currently looking for a full time recruiting assistant to join our team. This is for a full-time position for a 3 month contract. This position may lead to a more permanent position for the right candidate.
- To assist the recruiters in their day to day task, including:
- Ensuring projects are updated fully in the CRM and ATS system
- Filling out job posting forms and ensuring they have been posted online
- Pre-screening calls with candidates
- Helping to schedule interviews
- Researching companies, industries and positions
- Other tasks and duties as required
- To ensure clear communication with recruiters, ensuring briefs are fully understood
- Developing search strategies and research profiles
- Doing primary search activities
- Ensuring recruiters requests are turned around in an efficient manner, quick turnaround time
- Developing and implementing outreach strategies to targeted candidates
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Human Resource Management, Talent Sourcing, or Recruiting an asset
- Degree or certificate in, Business Administration or other fields related to Human Resources management an asset
- Fluency in English language in both written and spoken communications
- A valid work visa with at least 18 months before expiration
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ablility to prioritize projects effectively and independently
- Experience with ATS or CRM systems an asset
- Self-directed, very organized, diligent, determined and persistent. Must be unstoppable.
- Must be a good at taking organized notes and detailed records
Goldbeck Recruiting is a relaxed, professional environment where people work individually but are support by the team to achieve excellence in their roles.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.