Our client is a progressive window and door company that has been offering high-end products for over 20 years. They are based their success on outstanding customer service, extensive product lines, and a supportive company culture.
In order to grow their presence in the Pacific Northwest Region, they are looking for a self-motivated, driven individual who is passionate about building new client relationships and manage repeating customers within the assigned territory. Previous experience selling windows and doors is highly preferred. Sales experience in the construction/building materials industry is mandatory.
This is a great opportunity to work with an organization that can count on an exceptional reputation and on a leadership team that promotes collaboration, a team mentality, and a rewarding environment.
- Engage, market and sell to building professionals and homeowners
- Generate leads, build long-term relationships, and close new deals by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities
- Represent company’s brand, products and services
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and identify which solutions can meet customers’ needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Develop and implement a territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Handle all specific brand sales including sales quotations, budget planning, client negotiations, order management, installation and on-going relationship management
- 3+ years in sales in building materials/construction. Previous experience in the Windows and Doors sector is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales quoting software and standard Microsoft Office software
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory (low amount of travel required)