Our client is a global manufacturer of processing equipment and systems used in the production of cosmetics, personal care products, food, and pharmaceuticals. They currently require a Sales Engineer to join their team and support their clients in the sale of brand-new equipment in the Midwest area.
Successful candidates will have 3-5 years of experience selling related capital equipment.
Our client offers an above-average base salary, incentive pay, excellent medical/dental benefits, car expenses, and 401k.
This position can be based anywhere in PA, NY, or CT and will cover the Midwest and eventually travel.
- Assess client needs and provide sales solutions
- Manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide technical information, solutions, and support on products
- Create and maintain long-lasting customer relationships through high-quality customer service
- Conduct sales presentations
- Work with Regional Sales Managers to promote the company’s products and services
- Record key customer information in the CRM system
- 3-5 years of experience selling related capital equipment to the chemical industry (such as
- An engineering degree is an asset but not required
- Driven to grow with the company
- Willing to travel within the region as required
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills