Our client is a rapidly expanding international company excelling in Edu- Tech SaaS business.
We are looking to hire their new Sales Executive who will be primarily responsible for selling the company value proposition to inbound and outbound leads, primarily over the phone and closing sales.
The role will develop and manage a sales pipeline while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed ambitious account acquisition and revenue goals.
This role will report to the Sales Manager for North America and will be an important part of the fast-growing start-up environment.
- Responsible for running a full sales cycle and for closing new business to consistently exceed quota
- Developing and executing against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline, driving new business with untapped customers
- Creating and communicating compelling value propositions around the company
- Accelerating customer adoption through education and engagement
- Collaborating with the worldwide sales teams to develop best practices
- Minimum 2 years of experience running a full sales cycle and closing business, in the tech or education sectors
- Strong consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken
- Collaboration on a day to day basis with our sales and marketing teams to drive process improvements
- High energy, motivated and driven to succeed