Our client is a leading producer of large format printed signage, printed wraps, solid signage, specialty films and other related products. The produce and represent the highest quality products on the market with an amazing range of graphic and finish capabilities.
- This position will be responsible for managing and growing the sales team to take advantage of the employer’s design and production capabilities in current and yet untapped market verticals.
- Achieve revenue, profit and quality targets by successfully managing and directing the sales team, adding additional sales personnel as per planned expansion.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base both in extending the product range in current accounts and adding new verticals and accounts.
- Ensure effective and fair distribution of accounts, territories and leads to ensure consistent coverage of potential markets and accounts while holding sales representatives accountable for assigned territory penetration.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with major accounts, industry segments and the design community.
- Successful experience as a sales manager.
- Innovative, generating solutions and lots of ideas
- Strong communication skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Experience in Print background preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience or interest in design, architecture, advertising or related
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.