Our client is Western Canada’s largest Automotive Buying Group focused on helping our dealer members lower their operating costs while helping them strengthen their bottom line and is known for our strong dealer relationships and varied products and services.
We’re looking for a Territory Manager to work with our members in BC to build trusting relationships and market our Dealership Solutions & Equipment products, services, and programs. Our mandate is to provide our members with everything they need to operate on a daily basis, this includes products and services ranging from Merchant Processing & Gasoline to Detail Chemicals & Office Supplies, and everything in between. This position focuses on programs from our Direct-To-Customer, Dealership Supplies and Equipment divisions.
- Building trusting relationships with new and existing Automotive Dealerships across all departments (Administration, Parts, Service, Sales, Business Office & Detail)
- Visiting and Communicating with members to understand their needs and explain the benefits of our various products, services and programs
- Collaborating with internal, external, and vendors to facilitate member needs
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company’s product line.
- Ensuring that all customer data is kept up to date through the companies CRM system
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships throughout multiple departments both internally and externally
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple sales processes and pipelines cross selling a variety of products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving abilities
- Independent drive and motivation
- Firm understanding of technology including the use of CRM & Microsoft Office
- Desire to grown and learn