Our client is an established manufacturer of personal care products in British Columbia. We are currently looking to hire their new Sales Manager, to join their team in Richmond.
The Sales Manager reports directly to the Director of Business Development and is responsible for the sales and marketing of the company’s private label services, in-house brand and the sale of raw materials. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales through various sales and marketing activities.
- Manage sales and marketing of the company’s private label turn-key services, raw materials and in-house brand
- Identify new market opportunities in North American, Asian, and European markets, including distribution partners
- Track activity, follow up, nurture relationships, and be at the forefront of every opportunity
- Secure new businesses globally and work hand in hand with all managements to achieve the company’s goal
- Create marketing materials as needed, including the creation of digital
- Create new sources of revenue and contribute to the knowledge base of the sales team
- Organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Minimum 2 years of experience with private label sales & selling to retail accounts
(experience from the cosmetics industry is a big plus)
- Confidence and the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholder is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional and effective communication and presentation skills