Our client is a Canadian manufacturer of trailers and truck accessories offering a variety of products to dealers and OEMs in North America. Due to their internal growth and imminent lunch of a new product line, they are looking for a Territory Sales Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and expending their US territory. Preferably, the position will be based in Southern USA, but our client is open to consider candidates residing anywhere in the USA. Previous B2B experience, selling trucks, trucks accessories, automotive parts or similar products and/or serving dealerships and OEMs is required.
This is a great chance to work for a well-established company that is still growing and expending within North America and can offer numerous career advancement opportunities!
- Maintain and develop sales within existing dealer network, including customer retention and new business development/growth.
- Full accountability and ownership of the annual sales goals for assigned territory.
- Partner closely with OEM District Managers to increase advocacy for and sales of company’s products.
- Build on the company’s reputation to grow market share and brand recognition.
- Develop a strategic approach to introduce new products and execute new campaigns.
- Complete monthly reporting for management.
- Educate, train, and provide outstanding customer service to all clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to meet company’s goals.
- 5+ years of B2B outside sales experience, preferably within the automotive manufacturing sector.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Proven track record of sales and business development in a high growth environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Outstanding communication skills (English language), both written and verbal.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter, able to work autonomously.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to travel within North America.