Our client is a well-established player in the trailer manufacturing industry. They are looking for a passionate and driven sales professional to join their Accessories team as a Southern US Territory Sales Manager. This position will be home-based working remotely.
The Territory Sales Manager will be building relationships with key accounts within the Southern US region. The ideal candidate must be strategic when it comes to relationship building, territory development, and account management.
- Maintain & Develop sales within existing dealer network including customer retention and new business development/growth.
- Full accountability and ownership of the annual sales goal for assigned territory.
- Partner closely with OEM District Managers to increase advocacy for and sales.
- Build on the Company’s reputation to grow market share with key accounts including brand positioning and revenue targets. This includes prospecting and closing new partnerships within a defined target market or geographical area to ensure scalable growth.
- Develop a strategic approach with regional OEM partners to introduce and execute new products, campaigns, and manage new programs.
- Conduct monthly reporting of required metrics for management including analysis on competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Provide “end to end” sales and service to customers.
- Ensure that our dealers and customers are well informed and educated about the company’s product line by providing training and information.
- Collaborate with sales colleagues and Magnum’s internal teams to innovate, find solutions, and share best practices in a team environment
- Minimum 5 years senior-level B2B/B2C outside sales experience
- Preference given to those with industry experience as this is considered a strong asset.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, economics or a related field.
- Proven track record of sales & business development in a high growth environment.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Ability to communicate both verbal & written in the English language.
- Entrepreneurial mindset including being a self-starter and comfortable with autonomy.
- Relentlessly driven to seek new business opportunities with a sense of urgency.
- Strong strategic thinking, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- A valid drivers’ license and reliable automobile
- Must be comfortable traveling and covering the assigned territory.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Competitive base compensation package with an uncapped commission targeting sales quota achievement and territory growth
- Group Health Care Benefits Program
- Cell Phone Package
- Opportunities for development, growth, and advancement.
- OSSE (Occupational Safety Standard of Excellence) & ISO 14001/9001 certified work environment.