Our client is a rapidly expanding international company excelling in Edu- Tech SaaS business.
We are looking for a high performing Sales Manager, with a passion for building a startup while leading a sales team in North America.
Our new Sales Manager will be responsible for rapidly increasing revenue in the region, developing an outstanding sales team, and directly closing the accounts.
This is a long- term opportunity for a dynamic leader who will build a team from scratch while working with the international teams on a daily basis.
- Responsible for building a world-class sales team
- Implementing sales best practices in the region, and contribute to the development of best practices globally
- Creating the sales pipeline and closing the sales
- Representing the company brand externally to the North American market
- Exceeding the sales quota
- Regular cooperation with the global teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience in inside sales, selling into small-medium sized businesses, in the tech or education sector
- Previous people management experience is required
- Demonstrable experience coaching and mentoring sales teams to deliver business success
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken
- Experience presenting externally to large audiences
- High energy, motivated and driven to succeed
- Self- driven sales professional with excellent time management skills