Our client is a leading national developer of telecommunication towers and other facilities.
They are adding to their business development team in Western Canada and are looking for a business development representative to be responsible for the British Columbia and Alberta territory.
Based in Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton this position will be responsible for:
- Identifying ideal properties for the construction of wireless communications towers and/or wireless installations
- Negotiating and completing the leasing agreement with the landlord
- Overseeing the permitting process in its entirety from initial application to final approval
Substantial training and support will be provided for the hired candidate.
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Sales experience in industries related to property management, signage or municipal services is especially interesting
- Ability to travel by car or air to all areas of the assigned territory
- Independent, organized, and self motivated
- Ambitious to achieve above average income and corporate growth
- Excellent emotional intelligence, communication skills, and organizational abilities
This position will provide a base salary of 55-65k, generous incentives and benefits with an OTE of 90 – 100k.
This position is remote.