Our client is a leading integrated multi-trade company providing high-quality technical trades services such as HVAC, mechanical, electrical, building automation, to name a few. They are currently adding to their power systems division sales team and looking for a motivated, experienced Sales Representative with electrical industry experience and technical knowledge. This position provides an opportunity with an acknowledged top employer and leader in the electrical field, as well as the training and support to develop substantial expertise and sales success in the important electrical transmission and distribution sector.
- Identify and communicate with past and prospective customers via direct calls, emails, networking, and partnerships.
- Identify and represent the company at selected trade shows and conferences.
- Travel and visit customer sites, within the GTA, for meetings, presentations, and with the support of engineering, technical site assessments.
- Work with internal sales support to organize customer information and develop sales proposals and presentations as well as to coordinate opportunity flow, deliverables, deadlines, and milestones.
- Identify and support the completion of customer Request for Quotations (RFQs) & Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Promote sales to existing clients resulting in increased sales and development of new accounts.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an outside sales position within the electrical industry, with exposure to power systems/solutions.
- Experience with medium/ high Voltage project requirements will be an asset.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to meet deadlines and prioritize a heavy workload.
- A collaborative and engaging team member with demonstrated ability to work well with others.