Our client is one of the most prestigious suppliers within the flooring industry. They have a strong footprint in BC and offer high-quality products to Architects, Designers, Builders, General Contractors, Developers for residential, commercial and institutional projects.
They are currently in need of a Sales Representative/Project Manager who will be responsible for identifying/following up on new leads, closing new contracts with major Builders and Designers, estimating/quoting new projects, looking after the installation process and making sure that the project runs smoothly from start to finish.
Previous experience in sales within the construction industry is required. Project management experience can be gained with this new role.
The company offers a base salary, plus an extremely rewarding commission structure, benefits, car allowance, cellphone, laptop.
- Manage the sales territory by planning business activities using the internal CRM
- Finding and developing new sales opportunities through identifying and/or following up on leads
- Prepare estimates/quotes for new projects in Vancouver and Lower Mainland
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations in order to provide product specifications to construction professionals
- Look after the installation process and solve possible issues that may occur
- +5 years of sales experience, ideally in the flooring industry
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, energetic personality
- Customer service oriented
- Organizational and self-management skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to identify new business opportunities
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic