Profile: Great opportunity with a very stable, solid company. Suitable individual enjoys being part of a small team and helping where ever is needed. You will work closely with the President on all financial and accounting activities. You will also report quarterly and annually to the Board of Directors.
- Preparation of month-end financial analysis and internal financial statements.
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts.
- Participate in preparation of quarterly Board of Directors meetings annual budgets and forecasts.
- Accounting and analysis of Forestry Division logging activities, Sawmill and Planer Mill Production activities.
- Performing duties including Hourly Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Banking tasks.
- Providing support and backup within the Administrative team.
- Other tasks as required periodically.
- Previous experience in Accounting OR solid bookkeeping experience
- Accounting education (Business Administration Diploma and ideally in progress towards Accounting Designation).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience; Forestry industry experience is an advantage.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Office); experience with other software programs (Forestry related; ESF systems: Accounting systems e.g. Quickbooks).
- Strong aptitude to learn new software and other skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a small team environment and manage time and deadline pressures.