Our client is a leading manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment plants. We are looking for a Senior Applications Engineer to join their team. This individual will provide sales support and respond to RFPs at the senior level. He or she will have a minimum of 10 years of experience working as an Applications Engineer in the water/wastewater industry.
- Design water/wastewater treatment plants as well as related systems.
- Verify project deliverables, prepare quotations and review project bids using market knowledge.
- Read and interpret technical documents such as drawings and blueprints.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to move projects forward.
- Present technical information to clients and employees.
- Manage R&D projects to position the company as a leader.
- Travel to visit sites or tradeshows as required.
- At least 10 years of experience designing fully engineered water/wastewater solutions such as water treatment plants.
- Eng/engineering degree.
- Proven track record of success in responding to RFPs, building technical quotes, and supporting a sales team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting technical information.
- Team player, highly organized and driven to grow within the company.
- Occasional travel required.