Our client is a leading pulp and paper trading company headquartered in Europe.
We are looking for Senior Customer Service Manager to join their team, reporting to the Managing Directors of the organization. This individual will lead the customer service operations for this global company.
This established trading organization operates internationally and has a strong financial background. They trade different pulp grades as well as specialty papers and are known for developing remote markets.
- Management of targets and deadlines
- Collaborate with the sales manager to provide support through the customer service team
- Manage the team’s capacity
- Champion strong team communication and a positive team environment
- Mentor and manage team members
- Develop processes, analysis, and strategic improvement projects
- Develop processes for optimal business operations
- Troubleshoot and provide customer service support
- Act as a signatory for the department
- Fluent in German and English
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a manager, managing a large team
- Sales and customer support background
- University degree in a related field such as business administration
- Experience with international business, ideally physical commodities
- A strong understanding of sales and the sales processes
- Progressive manager who mentors and collaborates with staff
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker with a commitment to help the business grow
- Team player with strong organizational skills