Our client is a well-established geotechnical consulting company. They provide residential, commercial, and civil services. We are looking for an experienced geotechnical engineering to join their team. Our client will provide relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- Geotechnical work with building foundation design – SLS/ULS bearing capacity, pile design, road structure design, geotechnical design for deep service construction, landslide rehabilitation, drainage plan design and river engineering/bank protection.
- Management of geotechnical investigations ranging from land development, municipal, transportation and resource related projects.
- Supervise drilling and test pit programs, collection of samples for lab testing.
- Analysis of stability, stress and foundation response utilizing a variety of engineering software.
- Preparation of concise geotechnical reports
- Preparation of cost estimates and proposals.
- Mentoring, guidance, and supervision of engineering in training.
- P.Eng in BC.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in geotechnical engineering, ideally for a consulting firm.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to travel within the region.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including experience in writing technical reports.
- Experience in various geotechnical software.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: based on experience with possibility to earn shares in company