Company Profile: Mid-sized, Accounting Firm with a focus on servicing privately owned businesses with a unique, customized, and coordinated mix of services including accounting and assurance, tax planning and advisory, business improvement advisory, mergers and acquisitions advisory and estate and succession planning.
Job Profile: Do you have a passion for providing solutions that improve your client organizations? And being a trusted business partner and advisor for clients? This mid-sized Accounting/Advisory firm offers you an opportunity to have face to face contact with clients and add value to business owners, CFOs, and CEOs.
- Overseeing client engagements so that they finish on time, on-budget, meeting our high-quality standards, resulting in highly satisfied clients.
- Managing files, including setting project budgets, planning project activities, monitoring progress by staff, and reviewing projects for accuracy and completeness.
- Solving dynamic tax questions and problems.
- Mentoring and managing your awesome team.
- Acting as the day-to-day client relationship manager.
- Reviewing financial statements and corresponding tax returns for select clients.
- Preparing submissions for CRA.
- Supporting the marketing of our organization to existing and potential clients, as needed.
- Undergraduate university degree
- CPA designation
- 4+ years of public practice experience
- 1+ years of experience managing a team
- Familiarity with the issues and challenges faced by small-to-medium sized businesses
- Experience in project management
- Independent, highly motivated, and a self-starter
- Multi-tasker and can manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Effective relationship-builder – we want our clients and your direct reports to love you!
- Bring positive energy to the team.