Our client has been committed to building relationships by providing a tailored service experience and delivering finely crafted projects for over 25 years. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage all phases of complex projects from commercial interior tenant fit outs to luxury residential projects. They provide a comprehensive benefits program with a long-term approach to providing a solid foundation for you presently and in the future.
· Plan and prepare a detailed construction schedule for construction projects
· Prepare construction estimates and follow through on the bid process
· Lead and mentor a team as well as train Junior team members
· Execute every level of Project Management and coordination to a high level of efficiency
· Provide exceptional management for projects, multitasking, and prioritizing all tasks related to the projects
· Lead and adhere to the Corporate Health and Safety Policies on all projects
· Develop and maintain excellent communication and relationships with all Stakeholders involved.
· 8- 10 years as a Project Manager in the construction industry in Canada, having worked on projects in the $3 – $10 million range.
· In depth knowledge of building processes, costs and scheduling.
· Proficient in MS Office Suite, ProCore, Sage or similar
· Valid Driver’s license, reliable vehicle and ability to travel
· Very strong knowledge of the Construction industry, CCDC and CCA documents.
· Positive energetic attitude