Our client is a 20-year-old Technology and Managed Services organization in British Columbia. They are looking to hire a customer-oriented Senior Sales Executive to increase revenue and manage an assigned number of current clients.
The senior sales executive’s responsibilities include setting up a sales pipeline to build the effectiveness of personal sales strategies, keeping abreast of the latest industry trends, and providing excellent after-sales service to retain customers. The new hire will identify unmet customer needs and recommend improvements to the client’s infrastructure using elements from our client’s product lines accordingly.
Most of our client’s employees have long tenures and are given the opportunity to work in a supportive, empowering and engaging work environment. This is a full-time, permanent role.
• Identifying potential customers through networking initiatives, cold-calling, and email communications.
• Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
• Preparing regular sales reports as well as sales territory plans.
• Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
• Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
• Promptly submitting customers’ purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
• Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to maintain customer loyalty.
• Expanding industry knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading professional publications.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
• Certified Sales Professional (CSP) certification is advantageous.
• Proven sales experience minimum 5 years in the Technology industry.
• Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficiency in selling Technology products.
• Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.