Our client is a water treatment solutions provider selling in different markets across Canada. We are looking for a Senior Sales Representative to join their team and sell to municipal clients in Western Canada. Our client has an exceptional reputation for their water treatment products and this person will inherit an existing book of business. He or she will be tasked with maintaining current sales, upselling to existing clients and finding new municipal clients. The successful person can also contribute to defining and developing the overall strategy of the business, eventually increasing their responsibilities.
We are searching for candidates with experience selling to municipal clients. Ideally, he or she will come from the water/wastewater industry. Candidates can be based in Vancouver or Calgary who are willing to travel 30-40% of the time in Western Canada.
- Day-to-day management of the Western Canada municipal sales division
- Increase business opportunities with municipalities in Western Canada
- Leverage the company’s portfolio of water and wastewater solutions to existing clients, upselling and maintaining current sales
- Act as a member of the company’s small senior management team, contributing to the overall strategy and direction of the business
- Research and implement new initiatives for business growth
- Provide a seamless and elevated customer experience, maintaining excellent customer relations
- Create marketing and sales strategies to clearly articulate the value of the company’s products and services, differentiating the company from competitors
- Research and remain up-to-date on market trends and competitor offerings
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience selling to municipal clients
- Experience selling water/wastewater products or services is a major asset
- Proven track record of success in growing sales within an organization
- Willing and able to travel 30-40% of the time throughout Western Canada
- Interested in being involved with developing and implementing the overall strategy of a business