As an employee with our clients organization, you are empowered to deliver superior results. They are a global leader in the production and supply of pumping solutions and related equipment to several key stakeholders in the oil, gas, power and water. They are looking for a Shop Superintendent to oversee operations of their facility.
· Develop and implement plans to effectively and efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
· Lead the planning, organization and direction of the operations of the shop
· Work closely with other departments
· Responsible for production schedules and inventory levels of raw materials and finished products
· Hire, supervise, train new employees. Train current employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques.
· Responsible for performance appraisals, time card review, guidance and development of coworkers.
· Supervisory, mentoring and leadership experience
· 5-7 years in the pump industry
· Mechanical education background or aptitude
· Able to understand, write and apply procedural based work processes
· ERP experience beneficial
· Proficient in MS Office Suite