Our client is one of the most prestigious suppliers within the flooring industry. They have a strong footprint in BC and offer high-quality products to Architects, Designers, Builders, General Contractors, Developers, End-users for residential, commercial, and institutional projects.
They are currently in need of a Showroom Manager who will be responsible for welcoming customers while keeping the showroom tidy and well-organized. This new hire will also be responsible for managing the social media campaigns and assigning leads coming from the company’s website to the sales team.
Previous experience in showroom and social media management is mandatory. Hardwood floor experience is a strong asset.
The company offers opportunities to grow within a supportive organization with a well-recognized brand within the building materials industry.
- Manage showroom operations in order to maximize profitability and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the showroom sales activities, including samples, demonstrations, events (when permitted), promotions, and orders fulfillment.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures in order to run smooth operations.
- Increase revenue by conducting prospecting activities and identifying new business opportunities.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of new and existing product lines to be able to meet clients’ needs and expectations.
- Manage social media activities on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to meet marketing goals.
- 2+ years in a similar sales/customer service role, ideally within the building materials industry (hardwood sector preferred).
- Eligible to permanently work in Canada.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.).
- Previous experience in social media management.
- Strong communications skills and abilities to deal with customers.
- Ability to develop long-term relationships with prospect and existing customers.
- Ability to oversee showroom’s financials and develop strategies to increase company’s revenue.
- High attention to details and advanced problem-solving skills.