Our client is an expanding cloud-based software company operating across North America.
We are looking for their new Sales Professional to grow their business in British Columbia territory at the beginning covering Canada and the US later.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in the government software sales and he/she is comfortable with the frequent traveling within the province.
This role will report to the company Director for North America and will join the existing sales team spread around the country.
- Ownership of revenue generation within assigned territory
- Overlooking of planning, asset management, permitting, plan review and inspections
- Drive complex solution sales cycles to deal closure
- Prospect with qualified leads to identify business opportunities
- Analyze customer business requirements as a basis to develop a sales strategy
- Produce written proposals & quotations
- Prepare business response documentation
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue goals
- Develop and manage the business plan for assigned territory
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software sales is required
- Previous government sales experience is mandatory (minimum 1 year preferably)
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken
- High energy, motivated and driven to succeed
- Self- driven sales professional with excellent time management skills