Our client is a well-established group of companies with businesses in real estate development, contracting, property management and hospitality. This is a key role for the company and requires a resourceful individual. You will work with all hiring managers across all lines of business to execute searches, negotiate offers and provide qualified candidates. Your are skilled in building relationships, well connected and experience in recruitment and an independent and motivated person.
- Work with the department/hiring managers to understand business priorities and translate into creating workflow strategies to maximize efficiency for high-volume and technical searches.
- Define role requirements, create and post job advertisements on various websites, collect and review resumes for all open roles.
- Source candidates through social media, direct approach, networking and other creative methods.
- Connect with prospective candidates and complete phone screens and facilitate in-person interviews.
- Manage the selection process, ensuring hiring managers and candidates are engaged throughout the process, while leading based on candidate experience.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with talented past and potential candidates.
- Identify opportunistic hires to elevate our capabilities.
- Suggest improvements to our sourcing and acquisition processes.
- 3+ years in a similar role, either internal or external (combination preferred), with experience in full-cycle recruitment for a variety of roles. Preference will be given to local candidates with local contacts and connections.
- Proven ability developing innovative sourcing strategies and candidate pipelines.
- Exceptional client & candidate relationship management.
- Experience managing efficient and impactful recruitment and selection processes.
- A highly collaborative team member.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- A confident and relatable relationship building style.
- Driven to constantly improve processes and performance.
- A keen interest in understanding the business and various roles in the industry.
- Relevant education.