This unique opportunity is also available for a less-than-full-time commitment for the right individual. Building envelope experience, even if only theoretical, is a must. A significant amount of west-coast travel, including frequent trips to the U.S. to visit clients on-site is expected.
- Act as a brand representative of the company in western Canada and West Coast U.S
- Phone/email and on-site support to customers, most often project managers and contractors
- Discussion of Applications, ability to offer creative solutions
- Drafting of details for specific applications
- Drafting of Specifications in AutoCAD
- Interface with fabrication and technical field personnel in Toronto in a timely manner
- Work in collaboration with sales production and design members of the team in Toronto
- Ability to travel all along the west coast according to project demands
- Superb organizational skills to be able to respond quickly and efficiently for ad-hoc orders and project requirements
- Ability to thrive independently, with self-management and diligence in maintaining accountability to the team in Toronto
- Excellent time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, particularly with communication with clients and technical assistance
- comfortable handling low to high work volume
- Able to work independently with minimal direction most of the time
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or CET designation
- 1-3 years’ experience in building envelopes in a design capacity or hands-on, ideally with a strong interest in roofing and waterproofing
- Must demonstrate an ability to function independently
- Proficient in computer skills including AutoCAD, CRM, MS Office Suite
- Fluent in English, Spanish or other languages considered an asset
- Can be domestically and / or globally mobilie.30% -50% of work time may be spent on travel.
- Vehicle / Driver’s License a requirement
- A valid Canadian Passport is a requirement
- Must be willing to maintain a professional business appearance in accordance with dress policy at all times.
- Opportunity to work with a privately owned close- knit team
- Learning opportunities and ample growth potential in both technical knowledge, seniority and compensation
- Representing a respected brand with a one-of-a-kind product
- Lots of opportunity for travel and exposure to a variety of clients and challenges
- Full benefits, company perks and two weeks off at year-end holidays in addition to standard vacation