Our client is a national subsidiary of a global financial services and insurance conglomerate. They are currently seeking a full-time Technical Solutions Consultant.
As part of the business engagement team, ensure the accounts’ operational success and overall satisfaction with technology products through service delivery, account planning and execution, product consultation and account planning, and management of support services.
- Establish a long term and sustainable relationship with strategic technology accounts
- Work in tight partnership with the Account Executive and Enterprise Sales team to provide the best account management and sales experience possible for the client.
- A key communication channel to external stakeholders, industry partners and client accounts.
- Organize regular strategic touchpoints; business and contract status review meetings with the assigned account(s)
- Discover, establish and document account strategies, needs, projects and initiatives concerning their lending technology
- Work collaboratively with various resources and departments within the company to ensure successful delivery of product and service to account(s)
- Work with the Enterprise Sales team to support in pre-sales activities (product demos, proposal prep, etc), and with the Professional Services team for post-sale support and ongoing account management activities
- Manage, escalate and drive satisfactory resolution of customers’ technical support, service, and technology product issues.
- Interface on-site and remotely with customers in the management of technical issues as well as collaborating in planning, implementation, knowledge transfer and the day-to-day operation of new/upgraded technologies
- Maintains up to date knowledge of products.
- Drive relationships with technology industry partners for continuous alignment and market insight
- Interface with partners and industry with face to face time, approximately 25% travel
Qualifications / Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience combined with post-secondary education
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- 5-10 years’ experience in a technical client-facing, account management and/or consulting role
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, customer service and communication skills, and ability to effectively interact with senior executives to build credibility and to drive adoption of product, service, and change.
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to business partners
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and thought leadership skills with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis, build business cases, and provide recommendations effectively