Our client is a Canadian manufacturer of trailers and truck accessories offering a variety of products to dealers and OEMs in North America. They are in growth mode and looking for a Territory Sales Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and expending their US territory, with focus on the truck accessories division. They have also just launched a new product line that has been received really well in the USA and shows significant potential.
The new hire will be assigned a territory based on his/her current location. Previous B2B experience, selling trucks, trucks accessories, automotive parts, or similar products and/or serving dealerships and OEMs is required. Candidates with strong leadership/mentoring abilities will be also considered for a supervisory role.
This is a great chance to work for a well-established organization that is still growing and expending within North America and offers numerous career advancement opportunities!
- Maintain and develop sales within existing dealer network, including customer retention and new business development/growth.
- Full accountability and ownership of the annual sales goals for assigned territory.
- Partner closely with OEM District Managers to increase advocacy for and sales of company’s products.
- Build on the company’s reputation to grow market share and brand recognition.
- Develop a strategic approach to introduce new products and execute new campaigns.
- Complete monthly reporting for management.
- Educate, train, and provide outstanding customer service to all clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to meet company’s goals.
- 5+ years of B2B outside sales experience, preferably within the automotive manufacturing sector.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Proven track record of sales and business development in a high growth environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Outstanding communication skills (English language), both written and verbal.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter, able to work autonomously.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to travel within North America.