Our client is a progressive window covering manufacturer with a strong footprint in Europe and internationally. With the objective of growing their presence in North America, they are looking for a self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities while building and maintaining long-term relationships with North American Dealers.
The company boasts a great tradition and reputation and offers a wide range of product lines (about 1200), all manufactured in several facilities in Europe.
The ideal candidate is someone passionate about design/home décor and with the ability to manage accounts in both BC and AB. Previous experience in the window covering sector will be highly preferred.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a solid organization that is exploring new opportunities to grow and expand its market share in North America.
- Engage, market, and sell to dealers in British Columbia and Alberta
- Generate leads, build long-term relationships, and close new deals by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities
- Represent company’s brand, products and services and train dealers on new and exiting product lines
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and identify which solutions can meet customers’ needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Develop and implement a territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Handle all specific brand sales including sales quotations, budget planning, client negotiations, order management, installation and on-going relationship management
- 3+ years in sales within a design setting (interior/exterior). Previous experience in the window covering industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales quoting software and standard Microsoft Office software
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory