Our client is a key player in the wholesale of high-quality linens and fabrics. They supply a vast network of customers in the hospitality and healthcare industries across North America.
They are currently looking for a Sales Representative with proven sales accomplishments and a strong understanding of the hospitality industry.
- Making outbound sales calls for the purpose of prospecting, converting and breaking into new accounts or maintaining existing ones throughout the hospitality industry in the Province of British Columbia
- Consulting and educating your clients on various product lines, while establishing long-term relationships.
- Achieving established key KPIs
- Maintaining records of all client interactions and sales pipeline in the company’s CRM.
- Achieving assigned revenue budgets.
- Actively identifying new business opportunities.
- Must have a proven track record in outside sales.
- 1-3 years of related sales experience to the Hospitality industry.
- Enthusiastic, engaged and driven to build sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English – French is an asset.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven persistence and resilience
- Strong work ethic, good organization skill, self disciplined with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Outlook and CRM applications.