Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the West Coast Sales Representative will be located on the West Coast of Canada and will mainly be responsible for all the outside sales activities in the Western Canada/US regional while assisting the marketing team, sales support and administration. This role will be fast-paced and dynamic, working in a variety of exciting capacities and an integral part of a highly trained North American sales team. The role will be expected to liaise with our client’s international offices. 25-50% of travel in North America will likely be required.
- Selling company goods, products, and services in order to increase profit.
- Developing strong relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
- Providing customers with an expected budget, payment agreements, and delivery estimates
- Writing and submitting periodical reports based on sales and any other occurrences.
- Performing various administrative duties, including preparing expense and commission reports
- Keeping up to date on current market changes and trends
- Working as part of a team within an organization in charge of importing/exporting products and goods in and out of a country
- Monitoring and overseeing the activity of fellow sellers
- Leadership experiences an asset.
- 3-5 years of sales experience. Having worked for a manufacturer is mandatory.
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Being resourceful, energetic, driven, structured, and displaying a strong desire to take initiative.
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a customer service and sales focused environment.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills