Our client is a local manufacturer and service provider operating within the automotive industry. Due to their internal growth, they are looking for a Territory Sales Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and expending their Wester Canada/US territory. Preferably, the position will be based on the Fraser Valley area, but our client is open to considering candidates within BC who wish to work remotely. Previous manufacturing experience, selling trucks, truck accessories, automotive parts or similar products and/or serving dealerships and OEMs would be an ideal background.
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established company that is still growing and expanding within North America.
- Maintain and develop sales with the existing dealer network, including customer retention and new business development/growth.
- Full accountability and ownership of the annual sales goal for assigned territory.
- Partner closely with OEM District Managers to increase advocacy for, and sales of, the company’s products.
- Build on the company’s reputation to grow market share and brand recognition.
- Develop a strategic approach to introduce new products and execute new campaigns.
- Complete monthly reporting for management.
- Educate, train, and provide outstanding customer service to all clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to meet the company’s goals.
- 5+ years of B2B outside sales experience, preferably with automotive manufacturing experience.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Proven track record of sales and business development in a high growth environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Outstanding communication skills (English language), both written and verbal.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter, able to work autonomously.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
Ability to travel within North America, up to 50% of the time (1 or 2 weeks a month).