About the client:
Our client is a versatile organization that excels in offering top-notch professional services and integrated solutions tailored to critical environments. By collaborating with industry-leading manufacturers, they expertly represent their portfolios, ensuring a high level of personal attention. Their commitment is to provide innovative solutions and outstanding customer service, aiming to build strong relationships in every opportunity they engage in. With a trajectory set for significant growth in the industry.
- Engage in both pre-sales and post-sales phases, collaborating closely with customers to understand and address their needs.
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of Schneider Electric’s Secure Power Portfolio, reviewing construction drawings and specifications to create compliant and competitive solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to review solution requirements and develop detailed bill of material reports, technical equipment summaries, and complete quotation packages.
- Troubleshoot technical issues during the sales process, ensuring the best solutions are created and addressing rejected submittal packages or supporting contractors with equipment installation.
- Create customized single-line diagrams and floor layouts, attend site visits to gather necessary information, and prepare scope of work documentation for contractors.
- Maintain a centralized document repository for technical drawings, specifications, and resources.
- Track and update sales opportunities in the internal CRM funnel, acting as a liaison between customers and the manufacturer to ensure timely product delivery.
- Provide ongoing high-level service to customers, responding promptly to requests and actively seeking opportunities for new business or improvements.
- Assist with challenging client requests, take responsibility for issue escalations, and support business development and marketing activities.
- Adhere to ethical and professional business conduct policies, reporting to the Technical Lead for timely and successful delivery of all sales opportunities.
- Possess 5+ years of experience as an application engineer/consulting engineer, preferably with a focus on critical power/electrical, and a strong technical background.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Computer Engineering, or an equivalent engineering field.
- Preferred qualifications include Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or P.Eng, along with other desired certifications such as RCDD/DCDC.
- Have expertise in the data center/critical environment industry and familiarity with construction channels, tender processes, and procurement structures.
- Demonstrate the ability to review engineering documentation from various construction divisions.
- Exhibit excellent problem-solving and communication skills, addressing both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and the ability to deliver high-quality, competitive, and compliant solutions.
- Proven capability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously with precision.
- Proficient in using applications like Microsoft Office, Adobe, and AutoCAD/Revit.
- Display a strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and a target-driven attitude, with a focus on achieving targets and contributing to business growth.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively from home.
- Hold a valid Driver’s License