Business Development Manager
$80 - $100K, plus bonus and other incentives
Extended Health, Dental and Vision, RRSP, phone and vehicle allowance
Construction Management Jobs
Port Coquitlam - BC
Our client specializes in disaster restoration, abatement and renovations. They work on both residential and commercial projects and want to help take their customers situation from disaster to happily ever after. They are looking to hire for the position of Business Development Manager. This is a great opportunity for growth and advancement in a fast growing company with a very friendly and supportive environment.
- Identify new prospects, business, and growth opportunities, while promoting the company’s existing services
- Develop, coordinate, and execute strategies to capture clients and projects.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients including regular communication, meetings and follow-ups, understanding their needs and anticipating new project opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s needs, goals, concerns, and project expectations, and clearly communicating that to the internal stakeholders to help develop a success strategy.
- Research and develop opportunities, understand client/project requirements, identify market conditions and trends, and recommend opportunities for growth.
- Representing the company at external events to grow brand awareness and build new connections.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, preferably in the construction/ renovation and disaster restoration industry
- Customer oriented, with an ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and maintain an upbeat and positive attitude.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.