**This position requires relocation. Candidates must be willing to relocate to Spain or Portugal**
Our client is a supplier of machinery, materials, and services to companies that manufacture products and equipment for electronics. They have been in the Iberian Peninsula market since 1987. The group was founded in 1862 and has significant experience in the electronics manufacturing industry. They are a total solutions provider, offering lines for the assembly of electronic components. They have a solid reputation based on hard work, attention to detail, and perseverance. They are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join them in their Spain or Portugal office.
- Perform commissioning and installation of new machinery.
- Installation and configuration of equipment control software.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Repair and troubleshooting of installed equipment.
- Providing operational training to customers with the equipment supplied.
- Attend to technical queries telematically.
- Attend training and share acquired knowledge with the rest of the Technical Team.
- Education: Technical Engineering, Higher Grade, Middle Grade, or Professional Grade in Mechatronics, Automation, and Industrial Robotics or similar.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Technical Service and/or maintenance on SMT machines.
- Knowledge of automation (mechanics, electricity, electronics, pneumatics, etc.).
- Office automation: Office 365 environment and management applications.
- Computer skills: Ethernet, TCP/IP, databases, computer systems,
- Experience in other assembly line processes SMT, THT, AOI, Soldering, etc., as well as proven experience in the Electronics manufacturing sector will be an asset.
- Driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to analyze and make decisions.
- Great attitude.
- Languages: Spanish and/or Portuguese, English (spoken and written).
- Looking for a person based in Spain or Portugal, or willing to relocate to either.